maybe you can owe me
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
anyone in love with you (already knows)

I have never been so uncomfortable and uninspired to do anything in my whole life-- I'm sure that's not true, but it makes this post a little more dramatic.

I slept in until about 2pm, I didn't get out of bed because I had lack of anything to do, or anyone to talk to. My parents are on holidays and all my friends are working Mon-Fri like normal people. I could've cleaned this dump I call a room, or emptied the dishwasher... but I just sat there and thought for about half-an-hour about useless stuff that I could think about while doing something else. Then it hit me! I wanted to bake a pie! So I went to the little side street (you know the one, the one we go sleigh riding during the winter) and picked blackberries. I mean, without the pre-made crust, I would've been screwed, but it turned out juuuust fine.

I also played around with pictures:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You should come over tonight. I already thought about the things I'd blend so we could spend all of our days in bed eating through a straw.I need to be held.

link | posted by coreena at 11:12 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Back to Main Page

© Name Of Your Site.com | powered by Blogger | designed by mela
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com